- About Us
- Contact Us
- IT Consultancy
- Photo Gallery
- Request a Call Back
- Study in Australia
- Study in Canada
- Study in Ireland
- Study in UK
Student visas can be obtained from the offices of the British High Commission in your country.
Along with the student visa application forms, you will need to furnish the following:
1. Your passport or travel document;
2. Non-refundable Visa Application Fee
3. Your biometric details. This will be taken at the time of application lodgment at VFS.
4. A recent passport sized photograph. If the application is granted a visal, the photographs provided will be reproduced on the visa vignette.
5. All documents as specified as per the guidelines as stated in the Immigration Rules. If you do not submit relevant documents, your application is likely to be refused.
Please note that the above is not a conclusive checklist. For further details, contact us.